Family Night Tuesday June 5, Brings Out Mountain Biking’s Future Racers, and big family involvement.
Don’t be selfish, Invite your friends to experience the magic at family night. Ever asked yourself: Where can a kid mountain bike race in Orange County?
Family night delivers Laughs, cuteness, and lots of kiddo diversions…the stuff memories are made of.
If you’ve never been to an Over the Hump Race, Family Night is one not to miss! Unique to Over the Hump is Orange County mountain biking for youth.
- Lil’ Tikes Trikes and Bikes Race (FREE)– Anyone riding 2, 3, or more wheels (ages up to 5 yrs old).
- FREE Face painting by Disney Face Painting Artists
- Bounce house
- FREE Rides and Games
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos will be onsite to fuel families with quesadillas, burritos churro chips and more.
Family Night Schedule:
- 4:00 Gates open
- 5:15 FREE Lil’ Tikes & Trikes Race (any number of wheels on some self-propelled vehicle will do): ages up to 5 years old.
- 5:30 Kids race (ages 6-8 and 9-11) only $10 per kid…click here to register.
- 6:00 pm Adult race $30 online or $35 onsite Register Here. (*there is a $5 one time plate fee for new racers)
Then, hang out with us for some awesome lake side picnic fun, great craft beer from Ballast Point and others, and unreal people.
Any kind of kids bike will do, BMX to just an average Garage sale find, or a Walmart “Cheapy”…don’t let equipment be a deterrent on any of our races (especially the kids). It’s all about the Bike Party…if it pedals it is good enough. Some kids ride scooters and striders, etc (ages 2-5).
If you have never experienced the magic of Over the Hump’s Family Community, you are truly in for a treat!