Orange County Mountain Bikers’ own local race series!
Going into our 6th season this year, Over the Hump Mountain Bike Race Series, kicked off our inaugural season in 2009 with 2 races. Both sold out! That lit the wildfire. 2010′s 12 race series saw 1,500 people racing, with 2012′s season rolling 2,500 racers through the finish line.This summer it could be you who catches the mountain bike racing bug!
Midweek, and easily accessible after work from all over Orange County.OTH is designed to be a fun, relaxed event for everyone. Our race course has been designed to challenge all levels of riders, and give you a great place to experience the fun and excitement of mountain bike racing. Our beautiful course offers a variety of scenic terrain with views of Irvine Lake and Santa Ana Mountains. Weave through the pine trees above the lake to single track in the cottonwoods.
Come out and give racing a try, or just enjoy the buzz, as a fan club for your racer or team! Irvine Lake’s course sends racers by the staging area 3 times every lap. Looking forward to seeing you out there with us.
- Everyone is welcome! Beginners to Experienced racers.
- OTH is a great first race to try Mountain Bike Racing, and challenging race for the experienced rider.
- Exclusive Mountain Bike Race track available only to Over the Hump racers.
- Fun and Competitive.
- Highly visible track for your personal support team ( family and friends)
- Bring the whole family out for the fun! Picnic area, grass, tons of shade, and full restrooms all right at the water.