HERE'S WHAT'S NEW!
- We're racing an All-in-One Staged Race Start (just like summer)
Why? We're turning up the party's volume, making pre-riding possible as an INCLUSIVE EVENT, and allowing for an EVERY WINTER RACE FAMILY DAY including games, she·nan·i·gans and Lil Tike's Bikes and Trikes Race!
- We're adding an all new race format to Over the Hump Winter - INTRODUCING Dual Slalom
Your friends who are a little less XC and a prefer a little more XT-ra will "dig it"!
Registration opens for the Dual Slalom week of November 13 (Watch Emails, Instagram and Facebook for the announcement of registration deets)
RACE DAY INFORMATION:
LOCATION: LAKEVIEW PARK @ IRVINE LAKE SANTIAGO, CA
THE MAGIC CONTINUES- SINCE 2009 OUR COMMUNITY HAS lived, breathed and loved the race-day party magic of Over the Hump. Today we continue to be passionate about doing life with the Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles and San Diego racers that are a family that plays together.
We can’t wait to see you, our family. Make sure you’re signed up for our email list to get the latest announcements
2024 WINTER SERIES SCHEDULE
Epic Cross-Country Shootouts & NEW Dual Slalom on Saturdays
|SATURDAY, JANUARY 13||SEASON OPENER|
|SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10||FAMILY DAY|
|SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24||FINALE|
Winter Race Day Schedule: Saturdays
- 8:00am: On-site Registration/Check-in begins/Exhibit area open.
- 8:30am-10:00am: Pre-ride course open
- 8:30am: Dual Slalom Qualifying Starts (every racer gets 2 runs to qualify and then will be seeded based on the number of registrants for each class).
- 9:30am: Kid’s Race (all ages 6-11 year olds) & FREE Lil’ Tikes Trikes and Bikes Race
- 10:00am: ALL CLASSES WAVE STARTS BEGIN- Elite, Sport, Super Sport, Clydesdale, Single Speed, 60+, 65+ Race, Intermediate, Juniors, & 1st Time Racers
- 11:15am: Preliminary results posted
- Food trucks will be onsite serving delicious meals before, during and after the race along with beer from Docent Brewing and other non-alcoholic drinks
- 12:30pm: Dual Slalom Finals (By Class)
- End Time depends on number of Dual Slalom racers in each class.
*Parking Cost is $5 day of event.
2024 SUMMER SERIES SCHEDULE
|TUESDAY, APRIL 30||SUMMER OPENER/|
|TUESDAY, MAY 7|
|TUESDAY, MAY 14||FAMILY NIGHT|
|TUESDAY, MAY 21|
|MEMORIAL DAY WEEK/ |
|NO RACE ON MAY 28|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 4||FAMILY NIGHT|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 11|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 18||FAMILY NIGHT|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 25||FINALE! |
Summer Series Starts Tuesday April 30
- 4:00pm: On-site Registration/Check-in begins/Exhibit area open.
- 4:30pm-5:30pm: Pre-ride course open.
- 5:30pm: Kid’s Race (all ages)
- 6:00pm: Race start
- Epic Food Trucks and Docent Brewing will be onsite serving dinner before, during and after the race
- Post race party (approx 7:30-7:45pm): Preliminary results posted
*Cost is $5 more onsite than online day of event.