LOCATION: LAKEVIEW PARK @ IRVINE LAKE SANTIAGO, CA
THE MAGIC CONTINUES- We have lived, breathed and loved the race-day magic of Over the Hump at Irvine Lake, and we continue to be passionate about serving the Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles and San Diego racers that are family, with a central location.
We can’t wait to see you, our family. Make sure you’re signed up for our email list to get the latest announcements
2023 SUMMER SERIES
SUMMER RACE DAY INFORMATION:
Summer Series Starts Tuesday May 2nd
- 4:00pm: On-site Registration/Check-in begins/Exhibit area open.
- 4:30pm-5:30pm: Pre-ride course open.
- 5:30pm: Kid’s Race (all ages)
- 6:00pm: Race start
- Epic Food Trucks and Docent Brewing will be onsite serving dinner before, during and after the race
- Post race party (approx 7:30-7:45pm): Preliminary results posted
*Cost is $5 more onsite than online day of event.
|TUESDAY, MAY 2||SUMMER OPENER|
|TUESDAY, MAY 9|
|TUESDAY, MAY 16||FAMILY NIGHT|
|TUESDAY, MAY 23|
|MEMORIAL DAY WEEK/ |
|NO RACE ON MAY 30|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 6|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 13||FAMILY NIGHT|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 20|
|TUESDAY, JUNE 27||FINALE! |
2024 WINTER SERIES
RACE DAY INFORMATION:
Winter Race Day Schedule: Saturdays
- 8:00am: On-site Registration/Check-in begins/Exhibit area open.
- 8:30am-10:00am: Pre-ride course open
- 10:00am: Beginners, Juniors and Intermediate Race
- 11:00am: Kid’s Race (all ages 6-11 year olds)
- 11:30am: Elite, Sport, Super Sport, Clydesdale, Single Speed, 60+, 65+ Race
- Food trucks will be onsite serving delicious meals before and during race along with beer from Docent Brewing and other non-alcoholic drinks
- Post race (approx 1:00-1:45am): Preliminary results posted
*Cost is $5 day of event.
|SATURDAY, TBD||SEASON OPENER|