Over the Hump-Winter 3 Race Series at Irvine Lake
Top 30% of adult finishers receive an Over the Hump Pint Glass!
Here’s what you need to know in order to have a FUN & SAFE RACE!
- You Must READ and be familiar with Over the Hump Rules (KEEP IT FUN!) – [click to view rules page]
- You must READ Important OTH Race Information Page – [click to view page]
Additional Registration Info
- Keep your number plate or there will be a $5 replacement fee.
- $30 per race on-site registration only if space is available. Secure your spot today as races will sell out.
- All racers (not kids’ classes) will need to pay a one-time $5 fee for their number plate and RFID timing tag.
Winter Race Day Schedule
- 8:00am: On-site Registration/Check-in begins/Exhibit area open.
- 8:30am-10:00am: Pre-ride course open
- 10:00am: Beginners, Juniors and Intermediate Race
- 11:00am: Kid’s Race (all ages 6-11 year olds)
- 11:30am: Elite, Sport, Super Sport, Clydesdale, Single Speed, 60+, 65+ Race
- Food trucks will be onsite serving delicious meals before and during race along with beer from Docent Brewing and other non-alcoholic drinks
- Post race (approx 1:00-1:45am): Preliminary results posted
What can you expect on race night, now that you have registered?
- Expect to have nearly the best time of your life with good friends, and amazing family and community vibes rolling through the lakeside breeze!
- On arrival you’ll park and head to the registration/exhibit area.
- No need to check in once you have your number plate.
- If you have not received your plate yet, please visit “Online Registration” line at Irvine Lake; 1)pick up plate 2)drop off your Waiver and Release form.
- Each week, roll your bike through “Speed Check-In” so you can verify your RFID Timing chip is working.
- Juniors, Beginners and Intermediate Races start at 10am.
- Kid’s race rolls at 11:00am.
- Sport, Elite, Super Sport, Clydes, Single Speed and 60+,65+ lines up at approx 11:30am, line up behind the sign that lists your class.
- Each class races a different amount of laps, but all are on the course at the same time (excluding kid’s racers age 6-11).
- When you are completing your final laps, please go through the finish arch and proceed through the timing line; we’ll record your number and verify finish order. Keep the same order you finished in.
- NOW the Party Begins! Grab a coffee, beer, soda, coffee, or hydration products from vendors and some grub from Messi Burgers Food Truck…and enjoy…you earned it.
- We’re usually wrapping up the event festivities at 3pm, so you can get your dirt washed off and dream of the next race shenanigans!
- The stories are bigger the next day, so make sure you brace yourself on your Sunday ride.