Get Ready for Family Night
Family Night Tuesday May 30, Brings Out Mountain Biking’s Future Racers, and big family involvement.
Don’t be selfish, Invite your friends to experience the magic at family night. Ever asked yourself: Where can a kid mountain bike race in Orange County?
Family night delivers Laughs, cuteness, and lots of kiddo diversions…the stuff memories are made of.
If you’ve never been to an Over the Hump Race, Family Night is one not to miss! Unique to Over the Hump is Orange County mountain biking for youth.
- Lil’ Tikes Trikes and Bikes Race (FREE)– Anyone riding 2, 3, or more wheels (ages up to 5 yrs old).
- FREE Face painting by Disney Face Painting Artists
- Bounce house
- FREE Rides and Games
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos will be onsite to fuel families with quesadillas, burritos churro chips and more.
Family Night Schedule:
- 4:00 Gates open
- 5:15 FREE Lil’ Tikes & Trikes Race (any number of wheels on some self-propelled vehicle will do): ages up to 5 years old.
- 5:30 Kids race (ages 6-8 and 9-11) only $10 per kid…click here to register.
- 6:00 pm Adult race $30 online or $35 onsite Register Here. (*there is a $5 one time plate fee for new racers)
Any kind of kids bike will do, BMX to just an average Garage sale find, or a Walmart “Cheapy”…don’t let equipment be a deterrent on any of our races (especially the kids). It’s all about the Bike Party…if it pedals it is good enough. Some kids ride scooters and striders, etc (ages 2-5).
Twice each season, we have family night at OTH. There is/are ‘lil Tykes and Trikes race, Face Painters from Disneyland, Bounce Houses, a Rock Climbing Wall, and of course, Non Dot Adventures comes out with their awesome Teeter Totter!
One of our awesome featured shops throws down for the week with cool prizes, handouts, fun activities and sometimes, themes. Can anyone say Hawaiian! No matter what, its a great time for the whole family.
As always, we do some racing. From the little tykes to our masters competitors, everyone gets on bikes and sweats it out in the beautiful summer evenings at Irvine Lake.
Family night is a great opportunity to share the sport that we love with our families and friends. Its a great time to invite people out to see the spectacle that is Over The Hump.