Announcing OTH Team Competition. Kicking off on June 10. This is a FUN and friendly competition, and one more chance to earn OTH bragging rights.
We will use the points from the 6 races, beginning June 10 to determine the best overall teams in the “3 person” and “5 or more” categories. Points are based on the racer finish in their perspective race class. So, a win in the Junior Classes is worth just as much as a win in the Elite class!
Team Competition Rules and Requirements:
- Your Team Captain must sign your team up starting June 4.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 9 @ 6pm
- Two team sizes/classes: Minimum of 3 people and 5-20.
- No more than 2 teams per shop/sponsor.
- Once you have been entered into the competition, you cannot be removed. (A team of more than 5 can remove an injured rider if they are out for the entire season, no replacements)
- No racer substitutions or changes after the competition has started.
- A person may only compete on ONE team!
SCORING:The scoring method is based on an average score for your team. Your individual scores are added together each race and divided by the number of members on your team. This is the team’s average score for that race. If your teammates do not show up it will really HURT YOUR SCORE so make sure whoever signs up participates each week!
NOTE: If you are in a class that has less than 5 participating racers each week you will carry only 25% of your points into the Team results.
Most Important: this is for fun!