Team Competition begins Tuesday June 11
Announcing OTH Team Competition. Kicking off on June 11. This is a FUN and friendly competition, and one more chance to earn OTH bragging rights.
We will use the points from the 6 races, beginning June 11 to determine the best overall teams in the “3 person” and “5 or more” categories. Points are based on the racer finish in their perspective race class. So, a win in the junior class is worth just as much as a win in the pro class!
Team Competition Rules and Requirements:
- Your Team Captain must sign your team up on THIS FORM.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 10 @ 6pm
- Two team sizes/classes: Minimum of 3 people and 5-20.
- No more than 2 teams per shop/sponsor.
- Once you have been entered into the competition, you cannot be removed. (A team of more than 5 can remove an injured rider if they are out for the entire season, no replacements)
- No racer substitutions or changes after the competition has started.
- A person may only compete on ONE team!
SCORING:The scoring method is based on an average score for your team. Your individual scores are added together each race and divided by the number of members on your team. This is the team’s average score for that race. If your teammates do not show up it will really HURT YOUR SCORE so make sure whoever signs up participates each week!
NOTE: If you are in a class that has less than 5 participating racers each week you will carry only 25% of your points into the Team results.